Thursday, June 26, 2008

S'More Fun!

We had the Opfar & Harris families over for a BBQ and a s'mores roast. We tried out all different kinds of concotions to make up new s'more combinations. As you can see we had quite an assortment of cookies, candy & marshmallows.
Here are our favorites recipes :
#1 Fudge Striped Cookie
Roasted Marshmallow
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Fudge Striped Cookie

#2 Graham Cracker
Roasted Coconut Marshmallow
Fresh Strawberries
Graham Cracker

Kelsi & I enjoying a new s'more combo
Lisa, Tristin & I seemed to be the one's who enjoyed the roasting the most. We ate until we were sick, but we enjoyed every bite.

Kelsi & Rian

Fun idea Lisa, we can't wait to do it again!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! I am definitely looking forward to the next time. Remember we are also roasting cinnamon bears!

Kari said...

Those Bell's know how to do it!!