Saturday, January 3, 2009

10!

I am totally posting out of order, but I will do Christmas later. Kelsi turned 10 on the 27th of December. We celebrated her day in Pocatello and had such a fun time. She opened her presents then we went and saw "Marley and Me", went to dinner with Grandpa & Grandma Bell and then Kelsi and I went and did some shopping. She was so excited to spend that birthday money. When we got back from Pocatello she had more gifts to open from the Berrett side - lucky girl!

BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Kelsi is seriously such an amazing girl. I know I am her mom and I should feel that way, but really she is beyond great. Here are the top 10 reasons why I think Kelsi is so great...

1. She is so kind to everyone

2. She tries so hard to do what is right

3. She has a fun sense of style

4. She still likes to hang out with me

5. She is very mature for 10 years old

6. She is a big help with her brothers
7. She is very forgiving

8. She doesn't let little things bother her
9. She is funny

10. She is my little sidekick and makes whatever we are doing fun


I hope you had a great day Belly. I know you were looking forward to turning ten, it is a big one, double digits. I hope this is a great year and I hope you know how loved you are.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Kelsi! Can you believe you have a 10 year old? Alexis will turn 10 on July 10th so it is doubly special!

123 said...

Happy Birthday Kelsi! I hope you have a fantastic year!!

Nate and Heidi said...

Ok, first I can't believe Kelsi is 10! And second, I agree with everything you said- Kelsi is such a fun girl- I hope Kate and I are best friends like that...

Erin said...

I was sad I didn't get to see Kelsi on her birthday, but it sounds like she had a fun day! I love her to pieces! Hard to believe she is 10!

Adri said...

I can't believe you have a 10 year old. Has it really been that long since we all were hanging out at Kimi's? Hope you had a great Holiday!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

10?? that is so crazy- she is such a sweet girl & love her smile! Happy Bday Kels.
Love ya