When Grady wakes up from his nap he screams to let me know he's ready to get out of his crib. On this particular day he scram for me and then I didn't hear him again, so I went to check on him and this is what I found.
Brooks went in to keep him company, so he wouldn't be sad. They played in Grady's crib for a little while and Brooks was making Grady laugh so hard. They are so cute together. I hope they always are close and have fun together.
I love my boys!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
10 comments:
Adorable! I miss you guys!
Too cute! I love that! They are adorable too!
That is so cute!
I looked at the picutre, and thought there were two Grady's in there... confused me a little!!! Your kids are SO cute Lara!
Oh my gosh those are cute boys!
Okay! That is too cute and too sweet!
This is sooo cute and sweet.
Love those boys, too! That is some definite brother power.
How fun to have little boys so close in age! They are darling! It was so fun to see you a couple of times last week! It needs to happen way more. I'm looking forward to our movie night real soon!
OH MY GOSH!! These are so cute!
Hey Lara, thank you for such a wonderful spiritual message in primary yesterday! I loved what you said, and needed it! Thank you for being a wonderful friend! Love ya!
Post a Comment