Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She's having a baby!

My wonderful sister Shawna is having a baby in about 8 days- yeah! We wanted to party before the baby was born so we got together at Aunt Vicki's and had a shower. We had such a great time, like always- we laughed so much, ate yummy food and even all helped get Aunt Vicki signed up on Facebook :) We all had a great time!

All the ladies and baby Colin

We had a pizza buffet (Shawna's favorite food is pizza) It was awesome we had a chicken artichoke pizza, veggie pizza, fruit pizza, candy bar pizza and an apple streusel pizza. They were all delicious.
Shawna couldn't wait to dig in :)
Kelsi and Grace loved spending time together.
Good Luck Shawna we all love you and can't wait to meet baby Daren.

9 comments:

Rachael said...

What a fun 'theme' idea for the food! I love it. My favorite is fruit pizza!

Lisa said...

Oh my GOSH! That pizza buffet looks yummy! We are doing that very soon. Call me so we can plan it!

mjm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mjm said...

Congrats to beautiful Shawna. The Berrett girls sure know how to party. I've secretly peeked too often at your blog Lara, but just never comment. Figured I should maybe start because it might be a good way to stay in touch. Love you.

shawna b. said...

This was such a wonderful night!!! Can't thank you all enough for making it so special for me and for Baby Daren. He can't wait to join us next time we party!

Thank you, thank you a million times.

Love you much!

Laurie said...

If I knew the food was going to look like that I would have stayed another day or two! Thanks for letting us stay with you. You're the best.

Jill said...

i'm so upset I missed it. I can't wait till she has the little boy. Keep us posted! Miss you

Jana Sohm said...

Yea!! I finally got your blog right. I don't know what I did wrong before. Your family is so cute, and it was SO good seeing everyone yesterday! We will for sure have to keep in better touch now!

Kristin and Bridger said...

You sure know how to put together a fun bash. It was a blast getting together, it had been too long. You, my friend, are one of my most favorite people in the entire world to be around. Thanks for getting my ma set up on facebook...good things will come from this, I'm sure of it!! ;)

Love ya!