Sunday, May 23, 2010

BROOKS IS 4

Happy 4th Birthday B
When we woke up Grady had already openened Brooks' presents. Brooks was such a good sport and didn't even get mad at him.


Brooks loves his D Will jersey

Brooks wanted to go to Wheeler Farm for his birthday- I was glad to do it, it is free, uncrowded and the kids can just run.
We were happy to have G & G Berrett join us for Transformer cake.
I love my Brooksy Boy and here are some reasons why...
* He is really funny and likes to make others laugh
* He likes to cuddle with his mom
* He wears cowboy boots everywhere
* He is active and keeps me going
* He loves to spend time with his Grandma & Grandpa
* He looks like his dad
* Most of the time he is nice to his brother & sister
* He is really smart
* He is a hard worker
* He was worth the wait :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!

5 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun time was had by all!

Rachael said...

Oh he has changed so much! So cute!
I also LOVE the kitchen make over! NICE!!!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Brooks!!

Melissa Ash said...

Oh how I love those cowboy boots!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Loove your little kiddos that are getting so biggo! Happy late bday dude :)
Lala your kitchen looks FaB too
loves & miss you