What's that? SHUTTERFLY is allowing bloggers to receive 50 free Christmas cards? No way!
But it's true and all you have to do to obtain these cards is sign up at http://bit.ly/sfly2010. It's that easy!
I love to send out Christmas cards to friends and family, and this year Shutterfly is making it so easy to do just that. And not only easy, but super cute and modern. Besides that it's a deal you can't pass up. My only problem is there are sooo many cute cards to choose from- just take a look- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery and you will see what I'm talking about.
The good thing about Shutterfly is they not only do Christmas cards. They also have calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars which are great and make a really nice gift. Thank you cards are also available and would come in very handy after receiving all your gifts, see how cute- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards. The list goes on and on.
Take the time to check it out and you won't be disappointed. I know I wasn't!
And, just in case you are wondering (and I'm sure you were) who was going to be on our card this year, well here's your answer :)
oh and this cutie too!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
3 comments:
Kelsi is a beauty!!! And those boys!!!! Cute Cute kids!!! Check out Erin Condren for Calendars too...they are my FAVORITE!!!!!!
What fun! I can't wait to get my Christmas card:) I better be one of those 50 or your in big trouble.
Those pics are priceless! :D
Post a Comment