Wade thinks it's cute to shave Brooks's hair off just like his. I on the other hand don't like him shaving my baby's head, but he does it anyway. Regardless they really do look even more alike with their hair the same. Brooks is definetely Wade's mini-me and Wade loves that. They are so cute together and have such a great bond. Despite their shaved heads, I LOVE MY BOYS!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
3 comments:
I can't stand when Steve shaves his head. There isn't much there anymore so it makes him look more bald! Both of us would NEVER shave Eli's head though! If he didn't have the beautiful curls we would. I think Everyone would KILL us of we did.
Shaved head or not...Brooks is one cute little boy! Hopefull "Beak" can come play soon!
Gotta love when guys like to go BAld huh?! Jason did that last summer- you can see it in our Blog picture. He almost did my boys- but felt very threatened :) HEHHEE What cute boys you have!
Post a Comment