Wednesday, February 6, 2008

7 Months Down and Counting



I am now 7 months pregnant and as you can tell it shows. April 20th is my due date. So far my pregnancy has gone pretty well. We are really excited to have another boy around to mess up the house and drive Kelsi nuts!



When we ask Brooks where the baby is he'll say "in mommy's nummy" (tummy). He loves to talk to my nummy and give it hugs and kisses. The other day he wanted the baby to have a drink from his sippy cup, so I had to let him hold his cup to my tummy until he felt the baby had had enough. He is going to be a great big brother.

7 comments:

Lara B said...

Ijust love how Brooks says nummy for tummy he all ways says the cutest things and you look very cute too mommy dear!
love your favorite daughter\your only daughter kelsi

Rachael said...

How cute is that! You look great! I don't think you have gotten any bigger than when I saw you last!
Make sure you pick an even day for the birth date!

Shawna B. said...

Let's do this thing! LOVE the pictures! You look fantastic! Love my Bells.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

LaLa- You have a cute belly girl! I love the Blog, what are you talking about?! You are a crazy one-armed gymnast. Can't wait to meet your sweet baby, & see you again.

Sandy said...

You look so cute!! I don't dare show close-up pictures of me and my nice belly. You have such a cute family!!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

TAG-- YOU JUST GOT TAGGED GIRL! Go to my blog & answer all the questions- post them on your blog & then tag 4 people

Loves,

Chucks
RARA
Your Soprano Sister

Kristin and Bridger said...

You look so cute! I love your prego belly. Can't wiat for this baby to come!!