I usually don't do this kind of thing, but anything for Chucks!
10 years ago I was....wanting a baby so-o bad, married for 3 years,working full time as an Admin. Assistant and living in Student Housing at the U. That doesn't sound so cool, does it:)
5 Things on my To Do list....
1- Call Brother for b-day
2- Buy Brooks a dresser
3- Painting touch ups
4- Clean out carport
5- Hang picts.
What would I do if I was a Billionaire... Take Kelsi to Paris, give money to my family & Wade's family, take Wade to Atlanta to see the Braves play, finish remodeling my house. Buy a house next door to Jodi's on the beach, donate to the church, travel a ton and enjoy not worrying about finances.
3 of my Bad Habits...
Only 3 ?
1- I worry about everything, sometimes to the extreme.
2- I can't say no and I over exert myself, sometimes to the point of exhaustion.
3- I am quite bossy.
5 Places I've Lived....
1- Salt Lake City, UT (Dawn Drive)
2- Rexburg, ID
3- SLC, UT (Sunnyside Ave.)
4- SLC, UT (Royal Farms Apts.)
5- Cottonwood Heights, UT (pretty much two houses down from where I started) :)
5 Jobs I've Had...
1- Making Jewelry
2- Selling Men's suits for Meier & Frank
3- Admin. Assistant
4- Customer Service for Rec. Center
5- Receptionist
Somethings people don't know about me....
I don't keep a lot of things private, I am pretty much an open book, but... I am addicted to Bath & Body Works lotion (it beats Vicki's Secret any day), I eat cold cereal or ice cream every night before bed, I have the most sensitive sense of smell, I love doughnuts - like to the point of addiction :), I live in Utah and I have never skiied.
Ra ra Righty tagged me....
Now, I am tagging : Kimi, Kari, Erin
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment