Monday, February 11, 2008

OUCH!

Our poor Wade broke two of his toes last week. He was running up the stairs and caught his toes on the last stair and yikes! I was so proud of him, he didn't even swear. It has been very painful, he had to keep his foot elevated and take Ibuprofen. It's a good thing he was an athlete or it could have been much worse :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Poor Wade,
I feel so bad about your monkey toes! It looks so painful!!! I hope you are able to hobble around enough to get stuff done. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Love Ya your favorite cousin in the world!! Jill

Kari said...

I hate that you hurt your toes, but I love hearing Brooks talk about it!! Hope you heal quick and master those stairs soon!!

Rachael said...

Its a good thing he is so light that he didn't hurt himself!