Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We Fondue, Do You?

(Lisa, Lara, Mish & Tristin - We've been friends since Jr. High)

Last Saturday we got together with our good friends The Harris's, Opfar's and Hilton's for a night of fondueing. It was fabulous! The cheese fondue and appetizers were delicious, but the chocolate fountain and caramel fondue were the definite hit. We had such an assortment of things to dip that we were eating for hours, we ate until we were sick! Everyone was so clever in their dipping choices. My favorite had to be Chris's caramel and chocolate dipped strawberries- Awesome!
What a great night - Let's do it again soon!

Here are some of the items that we dipped. You name it we dipped it! It doesn't show it really well, but there was also fruit along with the candy, cookies and brownies. So, it was kindof healthy :)



Brooks & Kelsi loved the chocolate fountain - can you tell? Brooks was licking his upper lip the rest of the night.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Can we please come live near you??? I know I have only known you since 1994 but I can hang with you can't I?
My favorite is pineapple dipped in chocolate!!

Kari said...

Oh Mama, that looks fantastic!! Any time you want to fondue, you know who to call!!

Jill said...

Love to see your blog! Keep up the good work. I love your music. Hope to see you soon. Love, JIll

Kristin and Bridger said...

I'm so jealous! I love to fondue but nobody will ever do it with me! Next Cousins Lunch we're doing it!