Once Wade got home from work, he Kelsi and I ate a romantic dinner of heart shaped pizza, breadsticks, heart Jell-o and mini cheesecakes. We even ate on china and drank from goblets. Brooks unfortunately didn't get to join us, as he was ready for bed quite early. I think all the chocolate he ate and the excitement of the day wore him out :) Wade & I continue to enjoy our tradition of having Valentine's dinner together as a family, maybe that will change once the third child comes- haha!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful valentines day! We did too. Hope to see you soon. Love, JIll
You look great Lara...can't even tell you are pregnant!
Glad you had a great Valentine's Day!
I think that's a great tradition to have dinner as a family for Valentines. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment