* She is so kind, she is like her Daddy how she is soft spoken and kind to everyone.
* She is great at letting things roll of her shoulders. Things don't bother her for very long (another of Wade's traits)
* She has a fun sense of fashion and likes to put interesting colors and patterns together.
* She loves to try new things. She doesn't get scared to put herself out there and try something new, even if it doesn't always work out.
* She is a great big sister. Brooks loves his Esi and she is soo good to him.
* She is a great reader and does well in school.
* She is a good friend and a good example to others.
* She still likes to hang out with her Mom.
* She is a very positive person (except when it comes to weeding & picking up the apples)
* She is other than Wade my very best friend. When I am sad it makes me happy to see Kelsi and hear about her day.
* She is beautiful inside and out.
I love you Kelsi my darling 9 year old. And I am so grateful you are mine.
I feel so blessed to be a mom to these two wonderful children. I count them as one of my choicest blessings. I wanted to spotlight them so everyone else could see how great I think they are :) Thanks for sharing with me.
5 comments:
So sweet! I love that you did this for each of them! She is so beautiful and that Brooks...so cute!
That little Rascal Fats and Kels are two of the cutest kids around!! Loved the pics and the cute facts on each of them. I'm so lucky to be their Auntie.
I love what you did!! Your kids are great and I loved reading about them. Great idea...I may have to do it myself! :) Love ya!
Kelsi will always have a special place in my heart! I have loved watching her grow up. She is such a sweetheart and she can play a mean game of Clue! :)
LAla- you are the best! You have darling kids & it was so cute for you to write the goods on them. I love it, I love it! SLC soon sounds good, how is St George sounding to you?
Loves,
Chucks/RARa
Post a Comment