* He was worth the 7 year wait, we waited so long for Brooks to come to our family, that we can't get enough of him.
* He is very talkative. He now says sentences and we can understand what he says.
* He loves balls, baseballs, footballs, soccer balls, basketballs. It makes his Daddy so happy to see his love of sports early on.
* He loves big trucks (gucks) he can hear them from a mile away and gets so excited!
* He looks just like his Daddy. Which I just love.
* He has a special love for his Papa. They are special buddies and have to do their bonks, onesers and bones before they leave each other.
* He has to have his Mommy put him to bed. Daddy can hold him, but when it's time to go na-night he wants his Mommy (I love it so much)
* He loves his big sister, and her friends he follows them around and tries to do what they do.
* He makes us laugh all during the day. He has a cute sense of humor and knows when he is being funny.
* He has the cutest little voice and he talks with a slight lisp- so cute, (you got to hear him say hippopotamus)
* He is his Daddy's buddy, his Mommy's shadow and Kelsi's sidekick
I love you Brooks, you little Rascal.
You make me so happy!
3 comments:
LOVE BROOKS! I love that he and "Beak" are buddies!
What cute kids you have! You seem like such a fun mom. What a cute little family. I can't wait to see the newest addition!
Lara! What fun to see your darling family pictures! I love you all so much & thrill at your children's cute ways. Thanks for including me! Aunt Vicki
Post a Comment