I miss you Grams, and think about you every day!
Today I can't stop thinking about my Grandma. It was two years ago today, with her family by her side that she took her final breath. I will forever be grateful that I got to be there with her at her passing. I miss her so much. Grandma and I have been through a lot together. Some were tough times, but most mostly they were good. I concentrate on the good times and the fun we had together. I have so many memories of this wonderful little lady and I am so blessed to be her granddaughter.

8 comments:
Loved the tribute to our cute Gram. She was a wonderful lady and an amazing Grandma. How sad for us to not have her here.
Wow has it been two years! I miss her as well . On Saturday we were just talking about how it had been 3 months since my dad died, boy how time flies.
I can't believe it has already been two years! It seems like just yesterday I was sleeping over there with you and hearing all about her excursions! I'm so grateful for the memories!!
I love this tribute to Grandma. What a wonderful lady she was. I can only imagine the excursions she is on now with Grandpa! :)
I too find myself thinking of Gram daily. I can't believe how much I miss her and how much time has passed. We owe you a lot for taking such god care of her.
What a sweet Gram we had :) Had it not been for you Lala, she would have been in a care center for her final years. We owe a lot to you. You are such a compassionate person & I love you so much :)
Loves
Jodi
Well said, Luck. What a lady she was. I still talk to her in my mind and sometimes even out loud. Like when I am driving. A strange phenomenom, but I do think she hears me. Love and miss her, too.
On a happier note, I can't wait to be closer to you guys. What a treat that will be! Love you!
Lara- I got your link from Kimi's page after seeing some pictures of you on her blog. This is Kimi's old friend from High School, Adri. Your family is so cute. It was fun to catch up and see your cute family.
Post a Comment