Well I have been tagged again...but this time I was asked questions about my hubby, so it is a little different and kindof fun!
What is his name? Leonard Wade Bell (fortunately he goes by Wade).
How long have you been married? 13 years in August WOW!
How long did you date? We dated for 10 months before we got married.
How old is he? Wade is 33.
Who eats more? You wouldn't believe it because he is such a big guy, but I can out eat Wade.
Who said I love you first? Wade did. But I said it right back :)
Who sings better? Wade is an awesome singer, and I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
Who is smarter? Wade is, he is one smart cookie. Just ask Kelsi, he helps her with her 3rd grade math, cause I just can't figure it out :)
Who does the laundry and dishes? I do! Wade has however gotten a better at helping with the laundry- which is nice.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do and I am not moving :)
Who pays the bills? I do, but Wade helps out when I screw up :)
Who mows the lawn? Wade does that. He enjoys it and works hard every summer to have the best looking lawn in the neighboorhood.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Though Wade will always help out with the cooking if asked.
Who drives when you are together? Wade always does. Which I love!
Who is more stubborn? For sure me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Wade is, he is so good about this.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine for sure. My parents live across the street.
Who has more friends? I do! and Wade is just fine with this. I always tell him he scares people so he doesn't have many friends :)
Who proposed? Wade did! Feb. 23, 1995
Who has more siblings? I do , I have 5 siblings and Wade has 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? I for sure do. I don't love this about me, but I can be a bit controlling and Wade is so laid back that I just take charge.
I love my Wade, he is so good to me and our kids.
Tag...Rachael, Kari and Erin...you're it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment