Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bowling Fun!

Wade and I both took bowling in college (nerdy huh!) and niether of us had been for a while so we thought we'd spend our Saturday afternoon with Brooks & Kelsi at Karen Pullman's bowling alley.

It was Brooks' first time bowling and as he rolled the ball down the lane he tried to chase after it and the lane was very oily. He fell and bumped his head and was so upset. I don't know if he was more upset about hitting his head, or not being able to get the ball back.

Kelsi was a bowling pro. She even got 2 strikes, 2 spares and a total of 98. Not bad for her 3rd time bowling!
Brooks finally got the hang of it and really enjoyed himself. He could pick up the balls and roll them all by himself. Of course we stayed right by him as to avoid another incident.

We had a great time and look forward to doing it again, but next time I don't want to be almost eight months pregnant. I just wasn't able to show off all my skills :) ha ha!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Bowling at Ricks huh? Fun! I took cake decorating so I can't say much!
Looks like fun! We bowl with our Wii so it would be interesting to actually GO bowling!

Haguewood Family said...

You're good to get Brooks in his bed before the baby comes! It is almost a sad thing to make them leave the crib. We had Jace in our room for 6 months! I would not recommend it. Bowling looks so fun.

Lisa said...

I love the new backdrop. So cute! Way to go Brooks. You need to teach Camden how to sleep in his bed all night!