Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brooks' Big Boy Bed

He did it!
All you mom's will understand what a big deal it is that Brooks now sleeps in a big bed all night. We push the crib up against the opening so he can't escape and it has worked really well.


Yeah Brooks!

This was something I really wanted to accomplish before the baby was born, so I am so happy with him. (Brooks has a hard time keeping his eyes open in pictures, he definetely takes after his mom).
My Brooks is such a big boy now.

By the way if anyone has any suggestions how to get the sticker off his head board, please let me know. Thanks!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Yeah Brooks!
Try either Goof Off or Goo-Be-Gone...put it on a paper towel and then on the sticker. You will have to either use your nails or a knife type object and scrape it away.

The Riches Family said...

He is such a big boy now! Love that Brooks, he is so stinkin' cute! Also, I love the new back ground on your blog! I am suddenly in the mood for some sugar! :)

Kari said...

Way to go Brooksy Boy!! I can't get over what a big kid he is!! Kels did a great job picking out your new background....I love it!

Adri said...

I too love the background. Try Goo-be-gone for the head board just don't put alot of it on. Your kids are so cute.

Erin said...

Yeah Brooks! What a big boy! He will be such a cute big brother! I can't wait! When the time comes he'll have to give Blake a few pointers! :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

One more comment from your FAV-- Have I ever told you how much I love you-- & how I laugh for like 20 minutes (or more) anytime I think of you La-la. I mean a one-armed gymnast, it doesn't get much better than that! You are the best & I can't wait to see you. We might be coming up in the next few weeks :) I'll let you know.
Loves
RARA