Sunday, March 23, 2008

Backpack

Brooks has always loved Kelsi's backpacks. He likes to wear them and hides his toys there for Kelsi to find. We finally got him a little backpack so he can pretend he is going to school like Kelsi. He'll say "bye Mama going to school be back soon." Then he'll run up to me and say "I'm home" and I'll ask how his day was and he'll say "good"

Brooks and Kelsi and backpacks!

He doesn't like it when Kelsi leaves to school each morning. He will watch until he can no longer see the "b-bus" down the street. I think the backpack however is helping out a little, because when he comes in, we'll pretend like he is going to school. I can not even think of the day when he will have a big boy backpack and go to school for real. Right now we are just enjoying the Cookie Monster one!



3 comments:

Rachael said...

Eli saw a backpack a few months back and LOVES it. It is good for church though for him to pack his toys in it and he can carry them instead of me!

Kristin and Bridger said...

That kid cracks me up. He is so dang cute!! I think he looks so much like Craig, lucky boy. :)

Jill said...

Lauren does the same thing. Now when I take her over to her friends house we have to pack a lunch and back pack.