We had a nice, typical St. Patrick's Day. We were sure to all wear our green and to be sure and pinch those who didn't (Wade).
We had our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner and it was a lot of fun! We had taco soup (I have no idea why, it has nothing to do with the holiday), green cornbread, green Jell-o with green whip cream, green salad, limeade, and for dessert mint chocolate chip ice cream. We had a fun time and we were so glad that Erin & Blake could join us.
4 comments:
How fun! You are a cool mom to thing of doing all those foods green!
How cute!! Looks like you had a fun day! You're always doing cute stuff like that for your family, I'm impressed!
That is so sweet- way to go Kels, luck o' the Irish... we all need that! Tell that Wade character, he better get his act together soon. I mean C'mon no green, what in the world was he thinking? I'll still think you're an okay guy, I guess. :)
Loves
Jodi
I never do that kind of stuff, maybe I should take lessons and my kids would like me more. :) I'm with Jodi, Wade, wear green!!! I hope you pinched him hard! Love Ya! JIll
Post a Comment