Tuesday, March 25, 2008

G.G.

Our sweet G.G. has had quite a month. She was in the hospital after having a heart attack, and had to stay over a week. She is now in a Transistional Rehab Center trying to get her strength and balance back. She has been through so much and has the most positive attitude. We are glad she is doing better, she really had us scared. We are so blessed to have our Grandma living so close to us. We love her and so do our children.

Brooks, Me, G.G, Kari and Kate visiting G.G at her temporary home.

Kelsi, G.G., Grace, Claire & Kate. They love to visit their Great Grandma

Brooks loves to push G.G. in her wheel chair. She is such a good sport to let him.

Continue to get better G.G. we love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives.

3 comments:

Kristin and Bridger said...

Your cute Grandma!! Hope she gets feeling better soon!! I love the last pic with Brooks trying to push her!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Oh my gosh-- I didn't know she has had such trauma lately. Hope she is up & good again soon :)
You guys make anyone smile, I'm sure that made her day.

Loves
Jodi

Alyssa Mangum said...

WOW! grandma looks great! I am jealous that you got such great pictures of her. She was not happy with me! I finally got on i copied the address straight from your email and that did the trick. Love you guys hope to see you soon