Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Eggs

Kelsi and I decided we wanted to dye Easter eggs at 10:00 at night (I know mother of the year, but it was Spring Break). We enjoyed the tye - dye kit we used and had a lot of fun!

We think our eggs turned out pretty sweet. Kelsi took some great pictures of them too, don't you think ? :) I think I had just as much fun as Kelsi did. We did however feel bad that Brooks and Wade weren't able to join us. It did make for easier clean up though!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Very cool colors! You are a fun mom. You know me, I wouldn't let Alexis stay up that late. I am too selfish!

Adri said...

Your tye dye eggs turned out way better then ours.

Kari said...

Awesome looking eggs and they taste good too!! Lara, I'm impressed you got around to coloring eggs this year. I really dropped the ball on that!!

Jill said...

Wow! very impressive looking eggs. I love the tye dye. I love how you two have so much fun together. We love and miss you.

Kristin and Bridger said...

Your eggs look "egg"cellent!:) I'm impressed.