Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Sunday

Our cute kids got up early to check out what the Easter Bunny left (notice I have no pictures- duh!). But they did get some fun things (kites, bubbles, cd, movies, etc.) and not a whole lot of candy this time. Thank you Easter Bunny! Then we had a yummy breakfast and got ready for church. I think they both looked so cute in their Easter outfits.


My Kelsi is growing up so fast. I think she looks older than 9 in this picture. Where did the time go?
This is Brooks, being so cute and pleasant for the camera.

This is Brooks after 2 pictures in his cute outfit. He decided he wanted to go "na night". He is kindof like his Daddy, when he is done with picture taking, he is done!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I know exactly what you are talking about! I have a picture of Jason that you have to see. when men are done with pictures they are done! Cute picts!!! Love them. Miss you.