I cannot believe that in 2 weeks from today I will be holding my 3rd child. I am overwhlemed with feelings of inadequacy and total excitement (is that normal to feel both?) Wade and I feel so blessed to be having this little boy and so look forward to raising him. This has been a good pregnancy, it's just these last couple weeks that I have struggled. I think my body is ready to be done being pregnant. We know things around the Bell home are about to change again, but we are all so excited and can't wait for Grady to come. So here is to enduring for 2 more weeks!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
7 comments:
Hey! I found you! Thanks for hanging out today. That was fun. Good luck on your cupcake hunt! :)
YOu are going to be awesome! 3 is fun, the older ones are going to be such a big help. It is fun to watch the kids with the new baby. I think Brooks will be the best big brother ever! Love and miss ya!
Hey!
I only have 3 weeks left, maybe if I am lucky I'll only have 2! I think it's wishful thinking. We had to make our blog private so send me your email address so I can send you an invite! Thanks! Sandy
www.ssbbeck@gmail.com
Hey, if you're having a bad day, just turn it around and be AWESOME! :)
Can't wait to meet Grady!!!!!!!!!
I love the name Grady! Hope these next 2 weeks go quickly! Yeah!
2 weeks will fly by really fast. That is so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. Good luck and I'm sure every thing will be just great.
YOU CAN DO IT--- ALMOST THERE!! Ya know Sometimes I think about you alot, & especially having this lil baby :) HE is a lucky guy to be coming to such AweSoMe people. A One Armed Gymnast, With 3 Kids: I don't think so!!!
I miss you & love ya tons
Jodi
Post a Comment