I cannot believe that Brooks is 2 years old all ready. Where has the time gone? Brooks is such a fun boy with such a cute sense of humor and a huge vocabulary. He is a lot of fun to talk to and says something new almost every day. He loves balls (all kinds), Chipper Jones, big trucks, diggers, pushing (we're working on it), jeeps, birds, motorcycles and trains. He is all boy and is constantly on the go. We love him so much!
Brooks had a fun birthday. He got up and opened his presents before his daddy went to work. He was thrilled with all his fun gifts, especially his new digger. He was really good to say thanks after he opened each gift.
We went to Wheeler Farm to see the animals and have a picnic with Auntie Kari, Auntie Erin, Lisa Opfar and all their kids. Kelsi even got to stay home from school to celebrate his day (maybe I shouldn't admit to that :)). Brooks loved chasing after the ducks and seagulls, but was afraid of the chickens.
Our extended family came over the next night and we had cake and ice cream and celebrated all over again. Brooks got some fun presents and had fun playing with his cousins. His cake was a construction zone with trucks and frosting that looked like dirt - it was so cool!
I love you Brooks and I hope you had a grrrreat birthday Big Boy!
1 comments:
Cute cake!
Happy Birthday Brooks!
Now Lara...some updates of the baby???!!!
Post a Comment