Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world!My Mom is such a great person and I love her so much, here are a few reasons why...

* She is supportive of everything I do, whether she agrees with it or not.

*She has a fun sense of humor and laughs at what I say.

*She is so good to my kids, she treats them like they are her own.

*She is always willing to help me i.e, babysitting, unpacking my bags from the hospital, painting my room, sewing, cleaning, etc.
*She is so good to my dad and takes such good care of him.

*She taught me the importance of being a mom and that it is the most important thing in her life.

*She is quick to remind me that things aren't always as bad as they may originally seem.

*She was willing to have 6 kids, I don't know how she did it.

*She loves me no matter what I say and do.


I hope you had a great day Mom. You are so important to me and I don't know what I would do without you.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Lara,

I loved what you said about your mom. Very nice! I know your kids will say similar things about you someday.

Love ya, Laurie

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love Aunt Lorene too- she is always so smiley & sweet :) We are so lucky to have such great mom's. You are the same Lala & I love you..... Now, post some more pics of your cute family
Loves
Jodi

Shawna B. said...

Amen! She's a wonderful mother and we are so blessed to call her ours. Sucha great post - and a very fetching picture as well!