Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Happy Father's Day to two of my very favorite men. Here are a few reasons why I love them.

First off my Wade...


* He is so patient and kind

* He loves me unconditionally. I sometimes don't know how he does it.

* He is a fun dad and tries so hard to make our children happy.

* He is a great athlete

* He loves His Savior

* He works hard to provide for our family

* He lets me pretty much do whatever I want :)

* He is a good cook

* He is smart

* He is Handsome

* He has stayed with me even when it hasn't been easy.

I Love you Wadey, you mean the world to me. I hope you had a great Father's Day!


My Dad...

* He is a hard worker and me at a young age the value of work

* He is always interested in your life & what you are doing.

* He is so good to his grandchildren. They love to have him babysit and have him take them on walks.

* He is patient, loving and kind

* He is true to his Cougars (even during the bad years)

* He is good to my mom

* He loves the gospel

* He is always willing to try new things

* He has more integrity than anybody I know

* He gives great advice

I Love you Dad, thank you for everything. I hope you had a great Father's Day!

0 comments: