This weekend was fabulous! On Saturday night we had my family and Wade's family to our home for a BBQ to celebrate Grady being blessed the next day. We had great food, awesome weather and wonderful company. It was a lot of fun to have both of our families together.
Then on Sunday our little Grady was given a name and a blessing in Sacrament Meeting.
He was so quiet and calm during the blessing, he didn't even grunt. He wore the same outfit Wade and Brooks were both blessed in, he looked adorable. It was a great meeting and really special to have our families and good friends join us for this special day. We felt so much love and support and I am grateful to everyone who shared this wonderful weekend with us.
4 comments:
I wish we could have been there for you. He looks so cute in his outfit. It looks like it "just" fit. I love it! He is such a beautiful baby!!! Lucky
Um, pardon me, but is my nephew the hottest little man about town or what?! That Grady is too much. He could not be any cuter, and I am so sad we had to miss his big day! We'll be there for the next milestone, Grady! Promise.
Love you guys!
You are so luck to have family so close to you! I am so jealous of it!
He looks like he is taking after his dad...tight fit in the outfit...just kidding Wade!
Yea- little Grady dude :) Wish we could've shared in the fun day! Lala you look great, I miss you
Luvs
Post a Comment