Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Aquarium

We spent some time today at the Living Waters Aquarium. There were cool jelly fish and sharks and some sting ray that you could actually touch(which of course I did not do). But, honestly other than that not a whole lot there to see. Atleast Lisa and her kids were with us, so that made it more fun. Now we can say "The Aquarium- we've been there, done that."

Kelsi is posing like a mermaid.

Kelsi looks like she is having a good time, but when you ask her if she liked the aquarium she just says, "it was all right".

Brooks loved to watch the little fishies swim, but when the big fish got too close to the glass he would jump and say "I no like that fish".

Brooks steering the boat that looks like you are driving on the Great Salt Lake.

6 comments:

Kari said...

I'm feeling alright about missing the Aquarium today. That's $14 and 3 hours you'll never have back!! The things we do for our children!

Rachael said...

Looks fun! Look at you getting out and doing things with 3! How is it?

Lisa said...

If we hadn't been there together, I don't know how fun it would have been! Thanks for spending the day with us! Can't wait for our next field trip!

Shawna B. said...

Sounds like the company at the aquarium was the best part! :) It will be so fun for our kids to play together this summer. But maybe not at the aquarium!

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

We really need to check that place out. Brooks looks so cute just looking into the aquarium. I love it!

Kristin and Bridger said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun, busy summer so far! It's been too long since I've seen you guys though...what shall we do about that??? The s'mores looked AWESOME!! I'm gonna have to try that out for myself, I'm a sucker for s'mores!! Thanks for the good idea!