Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yee Haw!

I have always enjoyed a good rodeo and this year the Riverton Rodeo was no exception.

Unfortunately none of the animal pictures turned out, so here is The Bell Family enjoying watching the animals.


Brooks enjoyed the rodeo but was very concerned that he was going to have to ride the bulls "I no ride the bulls daddy." Once we convinced him that he could just watch the bulls he had a great time and even wants to wear a cowboy hat when he gets bigger.



Kelsi and Rian getting ready to run after the 'cash cows'. They didn't get any money, but they had a good time trying. *In case you were wondering, they duct tape money onto calves and then a mass of kids get to run after them and try to take the money off. It is very funny to watch, but those poor calves!


Grady was such a good boy, he didn't even cry when everyone would cheer and yell. I think he enjoys being around people and being outside.



We all had a great time at the Rodeo, even Wade who was a little unsure about the whole thing. But, even he agreed that the best part was the bull riding, and when the crazy horse almost jumped the fence, that was also pretty exciting!


Hey Opfars and Harris' thanks for a fun night. Let's do it again next year!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That was a fun night! You gotta love a good rodeo! We need to do that again next year for sure. I have a good feeling that our kids will have better luck with the cash calf next time!

Sandy said...

I love rodeo's. It's been way too long since I've been to one. Looks like you had a great day!!

Jill said...

Yea, rodeos not so much my thing, but I'm glad you had fun. I can't believe it didn't bother Grady being in the crowd. What a great baby! Miss ya

Haguewood Family said...

Sound like you had so much fun at the rodeo. I have never seen the cash cows done before but I bet it was hilarious. I love watching rodeos. I wouldn't want to bull ride either!