When life hands Kelsi lemons... She makes LEMONADE and sells it for only 25cents.

Kelsi and Grace sold lemonade one HOT afternoon. It was so cute to watch them try to wave people down to come buy a drink. The only customers they had were family members and our good friend Jane. They were thrilled that they each made $3.00.


A few days later, Kelsi and Ciel tried their hands at selling lemonade. They had one customer, actually three including Brooks and I. A nice man in a roofing truck stopped and bought a cup and gave them $1.00. Brooks and I also bought a few cups! They were so cute yelling at everyone who drove by. They also tried to sell taffy (that melted in the heat) and little toys Kelsi wanted to get rid of.

It was so cute to watch Kelsi and her friends out there trying to earn money. I guess I used to do the same thing when I was younger. Like mother like daughter- I was so proud!
6 comments:
Your family is so stinken' cute! I am so glad that we are friends! I can't wait to get the boys together to dig in the dirt! :) Your blog is cute, and I am glad I finally found out about it! Love you guys!
How cute! She needs to come to Vegas and sell some...it is so hot here for that!
Kelsi, you should call me next time you sell lemonade. I LOVE lemonade and I would totally stop by your lemonade stand :)
I'm with Cheryl! Call the West's and we will be down for some lemonade. Yum.
That's so cute! I love it when my boys have a lemonade stand (not really! It is always such an ordeal for them.) Kelsi's looked nice and simple. Way to go Kelsi!
How fun! I loved doing lemonade stands! I can't wait for my kids to do them! I wish i lived by you Kelsi and I'd come buy some from you!
Post a Comment