For Pioneer Day (July 24th) this year we had my whole family over for a BBQ. Shawna and her family were finally back so it was the first time in a long time that all of us have been together and we had a GREAT night.
Brooks hated the water fight in every way. He cried the whole time and every time he got wet at all he would scream.
Grandpa tried to comfort Brooks and show him how much fun a water fight can be. He wasn't buying it!
Shawna finally came out of the house and got drenched.
After the water fight was over, we played baseball in the field. It was fun to see the kids and adults play together. That was something Brooks loved to do and he didn't even cry!
When the sun went down we sat on the front lawn and had a fireworks display. Thanks Wade! We could also see the fireworks from Butlerville Days. They were beautiful!
7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! You guys live in such a perfect location to have people over with that huge field behind you!
Cute pictures!
Love the new backdrop. So Cute! Brooks is so funny! I love that kid! Sounds like you guys had a fun filled 24th of July. Fun,fun!
looks like you had a ball! again I'm glad you hid how upset you were that I wasn't there and had fun anyway :) I'm still waiting for your post on your trip to my house. Love, JIll
What a fun day! I am sad that I didn't go over and see all you guys! Is that Craig launching the water balloons?? You guys have the cutest family!
What a night that was!! You are definitely the hostess with the mostess, thanks for a great night!
It's always a blast when the Berrett's get together!! You are so cute to always host such fun things at your house, I hope to be a party planner just like you one day. :)
It makes me home sick to see all of the fun that takes place in Utah. It is just to darn hot here right now to enjoy the outdoors! I am glad that you guys were able to enjoy your stay, even in the 110degree weather. Hopefully we can get together the next time you guys are down. Say "hello" to the family for me.
Post a Comment