For Father's Day I made plans for Wade & I to go to Arizona to see the Braves play the Diamondbacks.
We had the greatest time!
We rented a car and I had to get a picture of it. Look how big it is! We felt like old people driving around in our Grand Marquis. But it did have a great navigation system that saved us more than once from getting lost.
We also had time to do some shopping. Arizona Mills is awesome!
While in Arizona we ate some awesome food! We didn't want to eat at any restaurants that we have in Utah, so Jill introduced us to Oregano's. It was delicious and I crave it now that I am home. They had such good fun and great service. We ate there twice while we were there.
Jill was such a great tour guide. Thanks Jeeg for hanging with us and showing us your fun and hot city!
Wade & I had so much fun being together, it gave us a good chance to talk and enjoy each other's company. Thank you so much Kyle & Erin for taking such good care of our kids. It was nice to get away and know they were well taken care of. Thank you also too Shawna & Tyler for helping with the kids too. They had a great time!
I love you Wade and I look forward to next year to see our Braves play again!
I love you Wade and I look forward to next year to see our Braves play again!
6 comments:
Laura your pictures crack me up!! You are such a doll! It makes me want to go eat! I am so glad that you have a blog and that I get to see you and your cute kids!
I love Arizona Mills! I use to get the greatest deals at Gap for baby clothes...and this was before I was even pregnant with Alexis! One of the apartments we lived in was right across from Oregano's but I think we only went twice before we moved.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Sweet post! HOpefully next time we can break Wade's winning streak :) Can't wait till you come again! Love Ya! JIll
I am so glad you were able to get away. It looks like you had a great time. Those pictures you posted are so cute. Love it!
I'm glad you had a good time! We had a lot of fun watching your cute kids! I'm still going through Grady withdrawals! Thanks for being willing to return the favor in a few days! :)
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys did that, you deserve it! Looks like you had a blast. It was fun to see you today. Can't wait to get together to make some sweet stuff...next week???
Post a Comment