We took the kids up to Park City for a little get away before Kelsi started school.
We did have a good time being together away from home. We ate at my favorite Park City restaurant (Main Street Pizza & Noodle), got yummy caramel apples, walked down Main Street and did a lot of shopping at the outlets. It was a perfect get away until it was time for bed then Brooks Bell came unglued and his behavior carried on the next day as we were shopping. What can I say he is 2 and 3 hours shopping for your sisters school clothes can't be that much fun. Wade said maybe we'll try it again when he is 5!
4 comments:
Are those the caramel apples from Tai Pan that we got the last time I came up there?
Looks like fun! Bummer Brooks wasn't into it!
Oh, I love carameled apples!! Brian and I are heading up to Park City soon for a weekend getaway with some outlet shopping. I think I better put caramel apples on the "to do" list.
This sounds so fun and the caramel apples sound way yummy :). You guys have so much fun!
Wish we could have been there! It looks like you had a great time, besides the Brooks and shopping incident (can you blame the poor thing?) I can't wait until we go in a couple of weeks! Let's get 2 different flavors of apples so we can share!
Post a Comment