Hi this is Kelsi blogging today. We had such a fun day with my Auntie Kari and Auntie Erin and my cousin's at Gardner Village. We rode horses well Kate and I did Claire was scared and so was Brooks. We did a little shopping and got some YUMMY treats.
we were watching the ducks swim
Me and my mom funny huh?
It was fun we ran into my cousin Whitney and her family and hung out with them for a while.
Well we had a really fun time and I hope we can do it again real soon and with all of my cousins :)
3 comments:
WOW...so many blogging entries...and good job Kelsi on your entry! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Kelsi you are the cutest! I love your posts!
I haven't been to Gardner Village forever. Do you think Camden would like it? I love a new field trip idea!
Post a Comment