I cannot believe my Kelsi started 4th grade today. She was excited for the 4th grade, because she got the teacher she wanted and most of her friends are in her class. She got some fun new clothes and she was ready to go.



I laid awake last night and thought about how in the world Kelsi has grown up so quickly. I still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I hope that I have enjoyed her up to this point as much as I should have. Kelsi and I are very close, so when school starts back up I get a little sad that she is gone all day. I eventually get use to it. Kelsi is such a good kid and I am so grateful for her. I love you Kels, and I hope
4th grade is a great year for you!
5 comments:
4th grade?! When I talked to her on the phone I said, "so, 3rd grade, huh?!" She was like no, 4th! I can't believe she is old enough to be in 4th grade! SHe is such a sweet girl and the best helper in the world! I LOVE Kelsi!
I love that you guys are so close! You can totally see it when you are together. I am so jealous of that! I wish I had the same relationship with Alexis!
She looks so cute with her hair like that!
Lara- I LOVE your blog! The pictures are so darling! What wonderful & fun memories you are making! Enjoy every minute! Love you tons! Aunt Vicki
That is just plain CRAZY!!! Kels is so grown up & adorable as ever :)
Loved all the new posts & pictures, glad you had fun in Park City.
Thanks for letting us camp over for a few hours- hopefully next time we will have time to hang!
Luvs
jodi
I think you should do what Wade said and just home school her!
Post a Comment