Wade doesn't like his birthday to be a big deal, which I don't understand but I try to obey his wishes and keep things low key. He worked that day, I know I can't believe he would work on his birthday either, but that's WADE :) Before he left to work the kids and I gave him his gifts. His favorite had to be his PS2 Madden 09 game. He is such a big kid and he loves his sports games. WADE and I went to dinner that night with the Opfar's and had a great time catching up.
I hope you had a great birthday WADER and that it wasn't too big of a deal for you. :)
I love you tons big guy and I hope you have a great 35th year!
2 comments:
It was fun to go to dinner with you guys! The food was yummy, even the banana cream pie! Happy Birthday Wade!!
Happy Birthday Wade!
Post a Comment