Thursday, September 4, 2008

13 Years!

Wade and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary on the 25th of August. I am a little bit behind. I was going to scan pictures from our wedding day to post, but I have yet to figure out how to do it on our new printer. I will share some wedding day pictures later, they are definitely worth seeing :)

I love Wade and I am so grateful for him. Here are my top 13 reasons why I am glad I am married to him...

1. He is an athlete.

2. He is a great dad.

3. He is a hard worker.

4. He lets me take naps.

5. He loves the Gospel and honors his Priesthood.

6. He is really smart.

7. He loves me for me.

8. He is so good to my family.

9. He is a good listener.

10. He is a great BBQer.

11. He never asks how much money I spend :)


12. He gives the best hugs.

13. He has put up with me and my crap for 13 years.

Thanks Wade for a fun and crazy 13 years. You are so great! Here is to many, many more anniversaries to come. LOVE YOU!!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! I had no idea you celebrated your anniversary (where have I been?) Lucky number 13! That's exciting!

Jill said...

That is so much fun! Jason and I celebrated our 15th in May and he said it felt like the 100th :) after putting up with my crap it probably does :) Love ya!

Holly and Derek said...

How sweet you two are!! I am so excited for you. Happy 13th anniversary!!!

Alicia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are the cutest couple. We are so happy and lucky to know you.

Rachael said...

13 years! Can you believe how long we have been married! We are just old people!

Laurie said...

You have a great husband. We really had a great time staying at your house. Thank you so much for letting us stay. Also, your blog looks fabulous! I love it.

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Happy Anniversary! Your family is so big now. You went from 3 to 5 like that. So Cute! How fun to have the whole family over for the 24th. Looks like everyone had a good time. Can't wait for Thursday, see you then.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Happy Anni- I love you guys! You are the Best for each other & such a great couple :)
luvs
chucks

123 said...

Wow, 13 years, that's awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary!