Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th




I along with the rest of the United States am remembering today those men and women who lost their lives on September 11, 2001. This is a day that will live in our minds forever. I am sure we all remember where we were when we found out about this tragedy. I was laying in bed with Kelsi when my good friend Charity called and told me to turn on the news, I could not believe what I was seeing. I kept thinking this kind of thing doesn't happen in America, this has to be fake. But it did happen, and it was terrible and my heart still aches seven years later for those families who lost their loved ones in such a violent act of terror.




I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I was asleep in bed when my friend called me and told me to turn on the news. My first thought was, 'what idiot didn't see the building in front of him and ran into it?' Then the 2nd plane hit and it was like....'crap this is no accident!' I still get the chills thinking about that morning watching in unbelief!

Rozanne said...

I was in bed when my sister called and told me to turn on the TV. So freaky.