Me and my 3 best friends from Junior High and High School took a little getaway to Park City. We had the best time. We shopped till we dropped, ate yummy food (well some of us did, some of us got sweet potato soup), but the best thing we did was gave each other some of our favorite things. Just like Oprah does :) It was fun to learn some new things about each other, and great to get some nice gifts.
Lara's favorite things: candy, lip gloss, bubble bath, earrings
Thanks girls for a fun get away, I can't wait to do it again in April.
Love you guys!
10 comments:
Looks like you can have a fun time without me. I'm jealous. THat is a cute idea about the favorite things, I'll have to do that with my friend. love you tons! love the roof on the house, it is the first picture I've seen since you replaced it. see you soon. JIll
That was such a fun get away. I am so lucky to have such great friends like you! Thanks for being so dang cute. Can't wait till next time!
That is so fun! And I must say that I am so impressed with Wade for taking care of the kiddos while you were gone all night! Now that is so impressive!
That sounds like so much fun!!
what a fun idea...giving each other your favorite things! I love it!
I love love love that you guys do this so much- it is great!!! We all need a little girl time & you would make it a thousand times better :) you are so fun & so real - luv ya lala
can't wait to see you Marathon weekend right????
luvs
This looks so fun and you all look so pretty and happy.
Looks like a blast! I love the favorite things idea. You guys are so cute. Maybe we should get together soon??? Let me know! Love you!
Sounds like the perfect get away! And it was! Look at that blue shirt! Darling! :) You look great, as always. Glad you had such a good time - you deserved it!
Love you!
It looks like you had a really good time. Thanks for letting me meet your friends. They are awesome! Girls get-a-ways are the best.
Post a Comment