Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

We had such a fun afternoon under "The Big Top"


Friday afternoon I took Kelsi, Brooks and my nephews Hayden & Curtis to the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus. It was so much fun!! We were all really impressed with the fabulous circus acts; the acrobats, clowns, horses and especially the elephants. The kids were all so good and sat mesmerized the whole time. I guess having cotton candy, popcorn, sprite and caramel apples to snack on didn't hurt :)





When you ask Brooks what his favorite part of the circus was he says- "the tigers and elephants and the guy on the motorcycle with the lady hanging down."

I could not believe how entertaining the circus was. Other than the usual acts (that we loved)there was also a lot of singing and dancing which I didn't expect at the circus but it was really fun and energetic. I can't wait to go again next year.


I definitely recommend the circus to young and old alike.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I would have taken my camera to the circus *#@&>*@!

Anonymous said...

If you had gone thursday night you would have seen us! I hope you used a happenings coupon they are the best for the circus!