Because Rara Righty told me to, I opened the 4th picture in the 4th folder in my pictures file and here is what I saw...
This is my cutest BROOKS right before he turned 1. My sister Kari tried to take pictures of BROOKS so we could send one to Good Things Utah on his 1st birthday. She took a ton of pictures and maybe 2 turned out. This is not one of the best pictures of him, but I love the sweet look on his face, like he is on the verge of a smile.
We love BROOKS so much and we are so grateful that he is in our family.
Now I am tagging: Lisa, Racheal, & Melissa. Go to your pictures folder, open the 4th folder, & the 4th picture & tell about it.................
2 comments:
Is the Lisa you tagged me? If so, it is funny because I just posted on my blog some pictures of feeding ducks with my grandma. Guess what?... The 4th picture in the 4th folder was one of the pictures I just posted. I think that's kind of wierd, don't ya think?
I love that picture of Brooks! He looks so little!:) Sometimes I wish they would stay small forever!
Post a Comment