Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rise & Shout


Kari and I used my dad's tickets and went to the BYU vs. UNLV football game. We had a total blast! We were like 12 year olds running around Lavell Edwards Stadium. We got there in time to watch the players go onto the field to play. We were in the front row slapping the players hands and yelling all sorts of crazy things at them. The one thing that totally stunk was my camera ran out of batteries. No way! I was only able to get one picture before it died. It was a bummer, but there is always next year when we get our season tickets, right Kar? :)

(Fortunately the only picture I got was of Kari, love you sis)

The Cougars won and we had a riot cheering them on, it took us a while but we finally caught on to all the new cheers (it's another Cougar...first down). Thanks Kari for an awesome time, and for the yummy food and to Dad for letting us use your precious tickets :)

Go Cougs!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I hesitated to comment on this post about BYU, but I love the pict. of Karl. I wish I was with you, we would have torn it up! Maybe an ASU game? love ya tons!!!

Kari said...

Was I having such a great time I went cross eyed? Nice pic!! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. I don't think I've yelled that much in a long time either!! The only thing that would have made that day better was finding a pair of Jeans from the "Jean Guy", but there's always next season!!

Holly and Derek said...

Go Utes!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

That's funny! I'm glad your dad finally gave in!

Laurie said...

I hear that chant (another cougar first down) often around here plus a cougar growl. So fun!

What's up with devout Utah fan's wives going to BYU games?!

I'm glad you and Kari let your inner cougar out and had fun.