Sunday, November 2, 2008

HApPy HaLlOWeEn

This Halloween was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful. We didn't even have to wear coats to go trick or treating.

Kelsi dressed up like an 80's girl, she looked great!


Brooks was Chipper Jones (our favorite Brave) He loved his eye black and kept saying I look like a "Stud Muffin"



Grady was a teddy bear, he looked so cute for his 1st Halloween.

We had fun trick or treating around our neighborhood with our friends. Brooks got really into it and was running with the big kids from door to door. He would say "Happy Halloween" to everyone who gave him candy. He and Kelsi both got a load of candy, and were both so good to share it with me. I only like this crazy holiday for the free candy :)

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Eli was that same exact teddy bear when he was 3 months old! Love all their outfits!

Jill said...

So stinkin cute!!! Love it!

Lisa said...

Brooks cracks me up! He is a stud muffin for sure! Kelsi makes the
80's look good-I love the side ponytail! Oh and I could just squeeze that loveable teddy bear- to cute!

The Riches Family said...

I remember you dressing like that, probably the same outfit and side pony tail and all!
The 80's were great! Kels looks a lot like you!

Sandy said...

Your kids are so cute! That is awesome that the weather was great... it makes such a huge difference!

Anonymous said...

cute costumes! Just so you know...you missed out on full sized cany bars at my house! :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Kels is the hottest 80's gal, Yes Brooks is a total stud muffin & ahhh, that little Gradylish- love that dude! I am glad you guys scored on the candy, woohoo :) I also loved the glitter toes, can you come down within the next 3 weeks & do that to mine before my baby comes?- that would be great. GO COUGS, I still need to learn all the words to that crazy fight song- I can tell you had a blast!
luvs
RARA