My sisters, mom, Grandma and I took Erin out for her birthday (Happy late b-day Binky) a few Saturdays ago. We had such a fun time being together doing a little after Halloween shopping, and enjoying a nice Paradise Bakery Breakfast. It is so great that we all live by each and get to hang out so often together.


These ladies are so special and mean so much to me. How lucky am I to have 3 sisters, a mom and a grandma who are so amazing and take such good care of me.
And, they enjoy a good Target sale as much as I do.
Love you all. Thanks for a fun Saturday morning.
3 comments:
SO JEALOUS that you are close with your family! What a special bond you all have!
It was fun! Lets not wait for the next birthday to roll around to go out together! Thanks for making by birthday so special!
You do have an amazing family - love you guys soooo much! Every one of you is absolutely hilarious & fun all the time... & can shop a good Target sale like nobodies business :)
luvs
Post a Comment