Sunday, November 16, 2008

Principal Pride


Congratulations Kelsi for getting the Principal Pride award last week.
One of my very favorite things about our school is that our Principal recognizes each student in the school for their accomplishment and gives them an award. The Principal invites the parents of the students being recognized to come to a little ceremony and she says good things that they are doing in their classrooms. Kelsi was chosen this time because she "has a sweet and caring attitude and she is a hard worker." We were proud of Kelsi for having so many great things said about her. Kelsi is a great girl and she is trying really hard to be a good student and friend.

Kelsi and her Principal, Ms. Stoneman

WE LOVE YOU KELSI BELLY!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

She is such a sweet girl! Good job!!!!

Lisa said...

Way to go Kelsi! I am not a bit surprised! You deserve it girl.

Jill said...

Awesome Job Kelsi!!! You are a great kid and I'm glad they gave you an award for it! Keep up the good work!

Rozanne said...

I saw her certificate in the hall and I thought, "I know that girl!" Good job Kelsi! I think you're wonderful, too. If there was a "1st counselor in the Primary pride award" I would give it to Kelsi (just don't tell my kids).