Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bratselies

For as long as I can remember every year right before Christmas we have gotten together as a family and made our favorite Swiss cookie the Bratselie. My Grandma Berrett's family is Swiss and they passed this delicious recipe down. I use to help my Grandma & Grandpa roll the balls to make the cookies and now my kids help my mom and dad. It is a great tradition that I am happy to see my kids participate in.


Brooks took the ball rolling very serious


Kelsi loves to do Bratselies and looks forward to it every year.



YUMMM!

Thank you to Mom & Dad for carrying on this special family tradition.






6 comments:

Rachael said...

Very fun! That is cool how it is made!

Nate and Heidi said...

Looks delish! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Jill said...

I remember them, very good! I'm glad you guys keep up on that stuff. Awesome!

Laurie said...

I never knew the Berretts had this tradition. Way to go Denney & Lorene for carrying it on!

123 said...

What a fun tradition!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love those- darn delish :) & your mom sent some home with my mom! MMMMMmmmm we love em' Can't wait to see you- Grady is so big!
loves
jodi