(Poor Craig broke his finger this morning playing in a turkey bowl football game)
Better late than never, right?
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We ate with my parents, Grandma, Scott & kids and Craig. We had delicious food and great company. My Mom really knows how to do Thanksgiving right.
That night we had the whole family over for games and treats (more food yeah!) We had a fun night of crazy Pictionary until the boys cheated and Scattegories. We have such a good/loud time when we are all together. I love my fun family!
I have really been trying to realize all my blessings and show my gratitude for all that I have been given. I have been truly blessed and I am so THANKFUL for...
*My husband
*My children
*The Gospel
*My Savior
*My Mom & Dad
*My Sisters
*My Brothers
*My Nieces & Nephews
*My Aunts & Uncles
*My G.G
*My Cousins
*My Friends
*My Health
*FOOD
*My Home
*President Monson
*The U.S.A
*My Scentsy warmer
I could go on and on and on. But I will stop there for now. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that the rest of the holiday season will be fabulous.
2 comments:
I love that you are thankful for your Scentsy warmer. Do I need one of those? I am thankful for wonderful friends like YOU!
I really do love that you are only a month behind with your posts! It is better late than never!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment