Thursday, December 4, 2008

POWER!



This costume was the best $5.00 I have ever spent. I don't think a day has gone by since we bought this thing the first of November that Brooks hasn't put it or its mask on. He loves dressing up like a Power Ranger (thanks a lot Zach). I do have to say it is very cute to watch him do the hand signals and yell "we need power." I love it and it makes Brooks so happy. Plus, we got so lucky to find this costume on discount at Albertson's after Halloween, I think it was meant to be.



You are a little hottie Power Ranger!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, he looks so grown up in these pictures! That is soo cool that he likes to dress up. I love it!

Rachael said...

It is so funny when they dress up and really think they are that person!

Nate and Heidi said...

Oh my goodness what a stinking cute blog! Love it! How fun is this?!

Shawna B. said...

Love that little Power Ranger! The costume really works for him, you know?