Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BOWL PICKS

Every year each member of our family picks who they think will win each College Bowl game. My dad makes a big chart and puts everyones guesses on their. Then when all the games are over we get together and get treats for as many games as we guessed correctly. The winner gets their name on the trophy and gets to wear the coveted Bowl Picks jacket.

The bowl picks chart an jacket.
Dad telling us whose turn it is to pick their treats. This Bowl Picks thing is serious business :)
The gang getting ready to choose their treats.
Controlled chaos choosing our treats.

Brooks is so excited, he's trying to sneaky and choose things when it's not his turn.

Kelsi checking out her stash.


2008 Bowl Pick Winner is...Kate and yes she is only 4 years old. Way to go Kater Tot!
I have NEVER won the Bowl Picks. What's up with that?
Thank you Mom & Dad for such a fun tradition. We all look forward to it every year. I feel like 2009 may be my year - yea right:)

4 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

That is awesome! I am so glad a 4 year old won! That is classic.

kim said...

I love the picture of you upset. Good luck in 2009.


Go Grocery Smarts!!!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love this - we do a "Pig Pot" but I like your version with all the goods :) we only have one winner... those pics are awesome- I feel like they should do something nice for a one-armed gymnast.
loves

Adri said...

That is such a fun tradition! Looks like getting the treats is the best part. I love how you all have grocery sacks. Way cute!!